JSky is a Web Application Security Vulnerability scanner that can scan for the following Web Application Security Vulnerabilities:
* SQL Injection
* Cross-Site Scripting
* Insecure Indexing
* Local path disclosure
* Server Misconfiguration
* And all we application threats.
And JSky is not only a scanner, but also an assessment tool.Why should I use JSky?
Look at these features and benefits, we think you will love it right away:
2. Advanced and in-depth SQL injection testing from our Pangolin software, which precisely locates security vulnerabilities. Our software uses proprietary methods that go beyond pattern matching. This is what enables us to be so precise in locating security vulnerabilities.
3. JSky provides both an XML based vulnerability file, and an integrated security vulnerability executive parser. This makes it easy to design a vulnerability test. All you need to do is edit the XML file – no further compatibility coding required.
4. Easy to use. We have worked hard to create a product that does not require advanced internet security knowledge.
The value of JSky
JSky can inspect all aspects of your Web application, looking for vulnerabilities in your website.
Using advanced artificial hacking intelligence, JSky probes your site’s defenses to find the areas that require further attention. JSky lets you see what a hacker would see if he were attacking your site. This knowledge allow you to fix the vulnerability .
A few examples of people that will benefit from JSky include:
* Penetration tester
* Website administrator
* And so much more……
Security on web is of the utmost importance. Without Web application testing, credit card transactions can be easily compromised. Thus, processing with credit card,PCI DSS compliance is enforced. Consultant using JSky provide web security service to help you match PCI DSS.
* 1 GB of memory
* 2 GB of free disk space
* 1.5 GHz Processor or better
* Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows 2003/Windows Vista/Windows7
DONATE & DOWNLOAD