Our Bulk Domain Checker is aimed in helping you checking for available domains as easy and efficiently as possible.
New in this version:
- V0.2b Grid view of results
- V0.3b Multi-threading support
- V0.4 Added an automatic update check to the software
- V0.5 Added an advanced setting to “Check if domain is reachable first”. This setting is aimed in helping users with large number of request to reduce the number of requests for availability and increase the accuracy of their results.
How to use:
- Copy-paste (or import) the keywords you are interested into the software.
- Choose how you want to handle spaces in your keywords.
- Select the TLD’s you are interested in. Using other you can type local TLD’s such as .com.cy,.gr (you can type as many as you want as long as they are commas separated.
- If you have a large number of requests (or number of threads) it is highly suggested to go to Advanced settings and check the setting “Check if domain is reachable first”.
- Click start
If you want to test an existing list of domains (e.g. bottopia.com,bot-topia.net) just insert them into the keywords as you would have done for the keywords select only the other extensions check box and leave blank the box below click start and the program will start checking these domains.